The Warrandyte Festival is a grass roots celebration of living in and loving Warrandyte (Victoria, Australia).
In March each year, the Festival welcomes thousands of locals, families and participants to experience the unique surroundings and village atmosphere.
On the banks of the Yarra, festival-goers enjoy the duck race, billy cart derby, great live music and fabulous festival fare. The kids are entertained all weekend while adults enjoy the swinging sounds of vibrant bands and catching up with friends.
The theme for 2014 is ‘‘Let’s have a ball: celebrating good sports’’. This theme celebrates all of Warrandyte’s sporting clubs, leaders, participants and supporters as well as the ‘good sports’ in our community who contribute and give so generously every day.
We welcome a fantastic representation of local sporting groups:
- Basketball – Ian W
- Cricket – John C
- Junior Football – Steve B
- Netball – Teresa K
- Senior Football – Tom N
- Tennis – Craig H
News and Quick Links
- Keep up to date via our Facebook page
- Please note that the Festival of Cycling Events 1, 2 and 3 have been cancelled. The Family Bike Ride will go ahead as planned.
- Application forms are now online
- Activities for kids and families
- Parade Marshalling
- Parking and Road Closures